|DC-STIMULATOR MC with 4/8/16 channels|
|DC-STIMULATOR MC with Soterix HDTargets|
|DC-STIMULATOR MC for (f)MRI|
The DC-STIMULATOR MC is a stimulator for conducting non-invasive transcranial direct- and alternating current stimulation (tDCS, tACS) on people. Its main focus of application is in clinical research into multi-channel, controlled, supervised and simultaneous tDCS / tACS / tRNS stimulation of patients and patient groups.
The DC-STIMULATOR MC provides up to 16 freely programmable, micro-processor-controlled constant current sources using independent channels. It meets the highest safety standards thanks to (hardware- and software-based) multistage monitoring of the current path. By continuously monitoring electrode impedance it can detect insufficient contact with the skin and automatically terminate stimulation. This is a reliable method of excluding any injury to the patient.
DC-STIMULATOR MC features:
- For transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS), transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS), cranial electrical stimulation (CES), galvanic vestibular stimulation (GVS) and transcranial random noise stimulation (tRNS)
- Up to 16-channel, bipolar (AC) stimulation
- Current strength and curve forms adjustable up to ±4,000 µA, AC current strength adjustable up to ±1,500 µA (peak-to-peak)
- Freely selectable application duration
- Frequencies adjustable up to 1,000 Hz, phase freely adjustable
- 4 standard modes - tDCS (continuous stimulation) - pulse (cyclical stimulation activation/deactivation) - sinus (sinus wave) - noise (normally distributed)
- Import and storage of any stimulation sequences
- MRI extension for use in (f)MRI (optional)
Targeted, optimized high-definition (HD) stimulation
The combination of the DC-STIMULATOR MC with the software HDTargets™ provided by US-based Soterix Medical allows the targeted, optimized high-definition (HD) stimulation. Multiple small electrodes are being used and the applied currents are systematically optimized to achieve effective and targeted stimulation while ensuring safety of stimulation.
You can find detailed technical specifications for the DC-STIMULATOR MC in the product brochure: