DC-STIMULATOR for tDCS
The DC-STIMULATOR is a CE-certified medical device for conducting non-invasive transcranial direct-current stimulation (tDCS) on people.
DC stimulation is used to treat strokes, epilepsy, migraine, tinnitus, depression, multiple sclerosis, dementia and chronic headache.
The DC-STIMULATOR is a micro-processor-controlled constant current source. It meets the highest safety standards thanks to (hardware- and software-based) multistage monitoring of the current path. By continuously monitoring electrode impedance it can detect insufficient contact with the skin and automatically terminate stimulation. This is a reliable method of excluding any injury to the patient.
The device's alphanumeric display and the 4 membrane keys allow various stimulation modes to be selected and stimulation parameters such as current strength, duration, fade in and fade out to be set.
- 1 channel (anodal and cathodal stimulation possible)
- Adjustable current up to 5,000 µA *
- Adjustable application time up to 30 minutes *
- 2 standard modes - single (continuous stimulation) and - pulse (cyclical stimulation activation/deactivation) with fade in and fade out
- customer-specific programs possible (optional)
- "Study mode" for blind processing of genuine and 'pseudo' stimulation (optional)
- External trigger input (optional)
You can find detailed technical specifications for the DC-STIMULATOR in the product brochure